If the member is retrenched or becomes temporarily totally disabled due to an accident after the policy has been in force for not less than 12 consecutive months, we will waive premiums for a period not exceeding three months provided that the member gives us written notice of the retrenchment or disability together with such proof as we may require, prior to non-payment.Tags: non-payment, premiums
14 users online | 14 Guests and 0 Registered
- What is the waiting period for Legal Cover?
- Can I subscribe to MultiSure Legal Cover?
- Who is covered under my MultiSure Legal Cover policy?
- How do I make use of the Legal Cover service?
- What benefits are included in the Legal Cover?
- What is NOT covered by the Legal Cover?
- Legal Cover: Telephonic Advice and Consultations
- Legal Cover: Face-to-Face Consultations
- Legal Cover: Review of Legal Documents
- Legal Cover: Letters and Phone Calls on your behalf
- Legal Cover: Simple Wills
- Legal Cover: Small Claims Court
- Legal Cover: Miscellaneous matters
- What happens if I lose my employment and can’t pay my Legal Cover premiums?
- Can I get a copy of the list of attorneys on the MultiSure Legal Cover panel?